Last year, RBD introduced an updated 9103 USB Picoammeter, with 3 new models:
- High-speed: 500 reads / second compared to 40 for the Standard Model
- High-voltage: an isolated signal input with the ability to float the 9103 Picoammeter to ±5000 VDC.
- High-speed / High Voltage: One model combining both features.
This year we’ll be working on adding new features to our Actuel application software and providing more comprehensive support and programming documentation.
Actuel 1.6 is Released
The latest version of Actuel (1.6) is now available, as is an updated User Guide. The guide has new information on setting up and programming the 9103 for high-speed communications. Both can be found here.
This release replaces the Beta release and has full support for high-speed sampling and data recording and graphing.
9103 TechSpot Article Series
This year, we’ll be running a series of articles here on the TechSpot blog with more information on the new 9103 models and features, as well as detailed configuration, application, and programming advice.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering include:
- Programming the 9103 for high-speed data collection
- Using the high-voltage reference
- Proper use of the input ground
- Troubleshooting 9103 communications
Keep your eye on here on TechSpot for these and other articles covering all of RBD’s products, and please consider subscribing.