CasaXPS now provides not only excellent data processing for XPS spectra, but also Auger and SIMS data as well. Transferring data from RBD's AugerScan to CasaXPS is as easy as copying and pasting!
CasaXPS can also import data from a variety of other formats, making it an ideal choice for laboratories with several surface analysis instruments from different manufacturers. Using a single program for data analysis will improve your work-flow and reduce training time.
or call us at 541 550 5016
CasaXPS includes many advanced options for data analysis, including:
- Principle Component Analysis
- XPS Image Processing
- Auger Analysis, including LLS option
- SIMS Features and Dynamic SIMS Quantification
- Batch Processing
- Customizable Data Viewing and Printing
RBD Instruments also sells Alan Carrick's CasaXPS Cookbook, as well as the full line of CasaXPS Manuals.
- CasaXPS Manual 2.3.15 Spectroscopy
- CasaXPS Manual 2.3.15 Introduction to XPS and AES
- CasaXPS Manual 2.3.15 XPS AES ToF-MS SIMS Dynamic SIMS
- The Casa Cookbook
- The Casa Cookbook Pt. 2
- PeakFitting with CasaXPS